Welcome to visit my blog =D

Welcome to visit my blog =D

Thursday, June 3, 2010

NO 7. One Way - Hillsong

http://video.nate.com/105921189

Enjoy this video.



Today , I introduce CCM One Way song by Hillsong.


Perhaps, in future I introduce Hillsong's song.


Hillsong Church's international offshoots include Hillsong Church London, in the United Kingdom, Hillsong Church Kiev in Ukraine, Hillsong Church Cape Town in South Africa and Hillsong Church Stockholm in Sweden. Hillsong services are also held in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and Moscow. In March 2010, Hillsong announced plans for a new church in New York, United States.

It's a Hillsong church. This place arise a revival.
Look! many young people!!!!
Very awesome.



They are some members in Hillsong.

I'm very proud them!






This song is very famous song.
It's very exciting!!!!!!
Expeecially, I love 'Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me ' lyrics.
It give me vitamin.
I want to enjoy with you!! =)


This song's lyrics
I lay my life down at your feet
Cuz You`re the only one I need
I turn to you and you are always there
In troubled times it’s you I seek
I put you first, that’s all I need
I humble all I am, all to you
One way, Jesus
You`re the only one that I could live for
One Way, Jesus
You`re the only one that I could live for
You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday, today the same
Forever till forever meets no end
You are the way the truth and the life
We live by faith and not by sight ... for you
We`re living all for you




Have a great day ;-D



2 comments:

  1. Third Hillsong's song. Do you like Hillsong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take down this photo http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gTY1G66Wokw/TAhZThXLZRI/AAAAAAAAAGY/ej9Ef-ckpC0/s320/marty_sampson_quiwauth.jpg
    It is mine, if you don't I will take legal action.

    ReplyDelete