Welcome to visit my blog =D

Welcome to visit my blog =D

Sunday, May 30, 2010

NO 4. The Real Party -Mary mary

If you want to listen this CCM, click please
I love this song. It's very interesting music


Do you know MARY MARY?

It's a great singer group.

Mary mary is a 3 time Grammy -award winning American gospel music duo.

Consisting of sisters Erica Campbell (born April 29, 1972) and Tina Campbell (born MaY 1,1974).

The duo are often credited along with Kirk Franklin for broadening the fan base of urban

contemporary gospel in the 2000s by introducing elements of soul music , hip hop, funk and jazz.


Acually, when I first listen this music, I don't know this music is CCM.

Like that, this music is very full of exciting.



Franckly, this group is not pretty. But ability is very good than oher singer.



How this song is very very exciting!
If you listened this music, you know!




Some people know CCM is classical and calm ,but this song is break that people's thought.
Occasionally, I want to listen to exciting music like this.
When I listen to this music , I forget my trouble, problem.
Only enjoy listening!


This music's lyrics





Thanks for read my letter.

2 comments: