Welcome to visit my blog =D

Welcome to visit my blog =D

Sunday, May 30, 2010

NO. 5 When going back the LORD - So Hyang

http://video.nate.com/213171614

If you listen to this music , click please =D

Maybe, many people know CCM singer So Hyang.

She called 'korea's Mariah Carey'.

If you listened her song, you would admiration.

Aa she (born April 5, 1978)is CCM siner, she refuse agree a contract big entertainment-company.

It's a reason of I proud her.


She has a charming face.
Also, she sang 'O holy night'.



When I listen to her music, I gruesome because her song is very well.

Also, she appear in TV program 'star king'
She show off her music ability.
It's a incredible her music ability.


She is very beautiful when she sing out CCM.
'When going back the LORD' hasn't English version.
If you want to know this song's lyrics , call me!
I teach you, this song's lyrics.
Also, you know web surfing!
Have a nice day :D













6 comments:

  1. I know this woman! She is a good singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has an attractive voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhOH I know her. She is very good singing. I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhOH I know her. She is very good singing. I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. possibly the greatest lyric soprano that ever existed!!she has to be from another planet,she is so tiny ,but her powerful voice seems to come from nowhere.her tiny frame cant possibly generate such volume.she is a national treasure.we are so fortunate to be able to experience her wonderful renditions of such magnatudes, long live sohyang,what comfort she brings to all,love and thank her,and thank you lord,and savior.

    ReplyDelete